Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 4, 2011

A good message to those who are career minded

Again today I received an email but it was very meaningful message from Coca Cola CEO. And I think I should share with u guys.


 
Yes, I always put in my mind, my career is not my priority but I must be honest in every work I did.
I adore my family so much
I am thankful to Allah for the good health He gives
I love all my friends even there are certain who are no more looking at me
I pray and wish Allah keep on giving strength for me go & face this world
Alhamdulillah


2 comments:

  1. brilliant 30sec speech from him!! so x salah la kan aku kelik tepat kul 5 n ceraikan diri aku dgn keje..ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. talak itu di tangan kite.kahkahkah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...